Let’s face it, even the cleanest eaters among us crave something sweet every now and then. The only problem? These cravings usually lead us to unhealthy foods that end up doing us more harm than good. But today, we’re going to go over the protein Flapjack recipe that’s going to save your diet!
Want even more healthy alternatives? Go ahead and check out our other recipes!
Protein Flapjacks Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes (15 in prep, 20 in oven)
Servings: 6-9 Medium Flapjacks
250g porridge oats
3 dessert spoons coconut oil
2 dessert spoons peanut butter (no added sugar)
2 scoops whey protein powder (any flavor)
1. First, just preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Next, you’ll want to melt the coconut oil and the peanut butter.
3. After they melt, remove from heat and add all other ingredients to the mix.
4. Place the mixture into a lined baking tin (preferably 1 inch thick) and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until golden.
5. Remember to allow it to cool fully before cutting it into bars.
6. Enjoy those delicious protein flapjacks!
Estimated Nutrition Values Per Flapjack (6-
9 Total in Recipe):
Protein: 10 grams per serving
Carbs: 25 grams per serving
Fat: 8 grams per serving